Omega-3 fatty acids are essential cornerstones of human nutrition. They are deemed “essential” because we need them for proper health-much like certain vitamins and minerals but cannot produce them on our own. We must therefore consume these fats through diet or supplementation. Since omega-3 fatty acids are known to benefit cardiovascular health, support healthy brain function and cognition, and have also been proven to maintain a healthy inflammatory response, achieving the proper balance of omega-3s has become an important health strategy, requiring supplementation for most people. The American Heart Association recommends that those concerned about blood lipids take up to 4 g of omega-3 fatty acids per day.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health and Blood Sugar Metabolism
- Supports Cognitive Function and Development
- Supports Healthy Skin, Joints and Connective Tissues
- Increases Visual and Ocular Health
- Maintains Normal Inflammatory Balance
Does Not Contain Gluten, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
There are no reviews yet.